Dear players, parents & coaches,
We would like to inform you about our Covid-19 measures of the German Boys & Girls Open 2021.
The responsible persons of the German Boys & Girls Open is committed to conducting the German Boys & Girls Open in a safe and healthy environment.
As such, all players and coaches during the GBGO will be required to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines, designed with everyone's safety in mind.
The official COVID-19 measures and guidelines for the GBGO will be released at a later date.
However, all players and coaches should be aware that these measures may include:
- Pre-arrival COVID-19 testing before arrival
- On-Site COVID-19 rapid testing on every practice round & tournament day before entering the venue (test station guest parking)
- Social distancing requirements and mouth- and nose protection when in all public spaces
- If necessary, instructions for face covering requirement when in public spaces, except when you are actively eating or drinking.
- Compliance with all other hygiene regulations
We will provide the Covid-19 measures & guidelines, which apply on site, together with a checklist for the independent organizational part of the players (e.g. arrival).
If a Player or a coache tests positive for COVID-19 or fails to comply with the official COVID-19 guidelines the player may be required to withdraw from the event.
We look forward to a highly competitive 17. German Boys & Girls Open!