§ 1 Information About the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data that occurs when you are using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally relatable to you, eg your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Golf Club St. Leon-Rot
Betriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
D-68789 St. Leon-Rot
Phone: +49 (0) 6227/8608 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6227/8608 88
Our data protection officer can be reached at:
Mr. Karl Würz
Managing Director CompCor Compliance Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Compliance Customer Service: +49 (0) 800/313 400 900
(3) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a data protection regulatory authority.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data During Your Visit on our Website
(1) In the case of a merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise submit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis of which is Art. 6 (1) letter f, GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser type
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The collection of these data does not take place constantly, but only if this is necessary for technical or safety reasons.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (us in this case) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their function is to make the internet service more user-friendly and effective in general.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: - Transient cookies (see b) - Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular these include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, through which the various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure the settings of your browser according to your needs, eg decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode of your browser. Additionally we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Registration of Players, National Trainers and College Coaches
(1) During registration the personal data of players, National Coaches and College Coaches are collected and processed. If necessary, these data will be transmitted to the participating associations and other service providers for the handling of the tournament. After registration, the players can register for trial rounds or for the tournament. While registering for a test round or the tournament, the data is forwarded via an interface to the tournament software of the Golfclub St. Leon-Rot. The tournament registration can be cancelled up to the deadline.
(3) The participating external service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(4) With your consent, the player's personal data may be passed on to the National Coaches, the College Coaches, the German Golf Association (DGV) and the participating National Golf Associations.
§ 5 Storage Period, Deletion
(1) The personal data will be stored as long as it is necessary for the tournament. The cancellation takes place at the end of the year following the tournament year.
The tournament results (name, result) as well as the picture and video recordings of the tournament will not be deleted as there is a legitimate interest in documenting the history of the tournament (Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR) and no conflicting interest of the person concerned is identifiable.
§ 6 Revocation or Objection to the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given us notice.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we present in each case in the following description of functions. If you do object to the data processing, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at:
Golf Club St. Leon-Rot
Operating Company mbH & Co. KG
D-68789 St. Leon-Rot
Phone: +49 6227/8608 0
Fax: +49 6227/8608 88
Email: gbgo (at) gc-slr.de
§ 7 Contact
When contacting the organiser (eg by contact form or email), your details will be stored for processing the request as well as for potential follow-up questions.
§ 8 SSL Encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 9 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current and interesting offers.
(2) As part of the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send an email to your email address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only compulsory disclosure for our sending the newsletter is your email address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address in order to send you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
§ 10 Integration and Operation of the Facebook Fanpage
If you visit our Facebook Fanpage directly or via an article on our website, data will be transmitted to Facebook. We process this data in shared responsibility with Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland). The data is also processed in the USA. In doing so, Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield and has undertaken to process the data in compliance with the regulations of the GDPR. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
The collected personal data are defined in more detail above. Which personal data are collected by Facebook can be looked up on the following pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
We use the analysis from the page statistics on Facebook to track and analyse the use of our offers on Facebook and thus to increase the quality of our offers. We have a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR in doing this.
Furthermore this information is used to promote our products and services on Facebook. Here, too, we have a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Essential information regarding our agreement with Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
If you want to exercise your rights towards us or Facebook, please contact Facebook directly, as Facebook is primarily responsible for the handling of the affected rights according to the above agreement:https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
Here you can object to the afore-mentioned data processing according to Art. 21 GDPR: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1994830130782319
According to Art. 26 (III) GDPR, you also have the right to contact us directly, please refer to the following information on your rights.
§ 11 YouTube
We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are integrated in the "extended privacy mode". This means that no data about you as a user are transferred to YouTube as long as you do not play the videos.
Submission of data to YouTube will take place when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the above data will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google or YouTube, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide adequate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to revocation regarding the creation of these usage profiles, and you must address the revocation to YouTube.
Google also processes your personal information in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
If you do not want YouTube or Google to record data about visiting our website, you must log out of Google and/or YouTube and delete the cookies in the browser you are using as well as change the settings on Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856?hl=en
§ 12 Instagram
We have included a special button on our website (a pictogram with a small camera), which links to the pages of Instagram. Instagram is an application for sharing photos and pictures. This offer is operated by Instagram Inc. (1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA). Your data will be transferred to Instagram in the USA.
If you do not want Instagram to save information about visiting our site, you'll need to opt-out there and delete the cookies in the browser you are using.
§ 13 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the service of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map feature.
Sgd. Golf Club St. Leon-Rot Betriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Gez. Golf Club St. Leon-Rot Betriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG